Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Special Day for Many

Today, May 29th, is not only Kinley's 4th day of life, but it is also Kathy's and my 4 year wedding anniversary. To celebrate our anniversary we decided to visit Kinley. I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with my beautiful wife and baby girl.


Here is Kinley on her 4th day with us and on our 4 yr wedding anniversary

Speaking of baby girls, one of Kinley's friends is going home from Children's Mercy. Sofia Miller and family got to go home today. She has been here since March 10th. Kathy and I have been following Sofia (on her blog) ever since we met her on our tour of Children's Mercy. Sofia has done such a wonderful job of fighting through her CDH and she deserves nothing more than to go home with her loving mommy and daddy. We wish her and everyone in her life all the best.

1 comment:

Kate M. said...

Hey, I'd be curious to know what the Miller blog/website address is. Can you send it to me?