Tomorrow, March 31st, is very important for two reasons. The first is that it is CDH Awareness Day. The second is that it is the day of our annual CDH blood drive.
If you have not signed up for a spot yet please follow the directions below. Anyone who comes to donate will receive a goody bag. Walk-ins are more than welcome. So please pass the notice of tomorrow's blood drive to anyone you feel would like to participate.
It is easy to sign up, just follow these steps:
1. Log on to www.savealifenow.org If you haven't registered already, you will
need to register before you can sign up.
2. Select "Schedule an Appointment"
3. Find the drive by entering sponsor code "sofia".
4. Click on our drive, which is listed as "Rees Masilionis Turley Architecture
1st Floor Lobby"
5. Click the "schedule" link to the right of the time slot you want to sign up
for. You will receive a confirmation once the appointment is scheduled.
If you aren't able or don't wish to sign up online, Jen (Sofia's Mom) can sign you up. Just email her at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your first and last name
2. Your zip code
3. Your email address or phone number.
4. The time slot you prefer (1st and 2nd choices).
We have three time slots available every 15 minutes from 10:00-2:45. So we should be able to accommodate everyone pretty easily.
We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Remember, March 31st is also CDH Awareness Day, so be sure to wear turquoise all day!