Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mommy and Daddy are Boring

I think Kinley finally figured out that her mommy and daddy are boring because a couple days ago she wanted to go for a walk with her friend Chase instead. I told her that would be fine, but that she had to let me and Chase's mommy go along with them. Kinley thought that would be ok because then she would have someone to push her stroller around and chauffeur her. Here are some pics from the walk. Notice the matching strollers...how cute!!

I think we might have our hands full with Kinley (like we didn't know that already). Look at her smiling at Chase.
OK, enough with the pics already. Lets go.

2 comments:

Vicki Jensen said...

Kinley is so adorable! I remember following her on ECMO/surgery and to see her just out for a stroll with her friend warms my heart!

Vicki
mom to Jack

Jen said...

What a cute pair! It's so nice to get out and do those normal things finally.

Jen Miller