Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

All smiles without my NG tube

Kinley has been so much happier now that we have been taking her NG tube out during the day. Here are some pics that we took showing off her clean face and the first time she has been tube free. (Even if it is only for the days.)





I think Kinley was trying to laugh in the pic above. She was not so sure what to think about that.

Kinley was not smiling in the pics below because I think she knew she was going to the doctor's office. While Dr. S is a great pediatrician, he makes Kinley get on the scale naked and she does not like that. I had to take some pics of her with her cute outfit and matching hat though.

I am sure Kinley is thinking "Are you sure I have to go to the doctor again? I just got weighed a day or two ago."


6 comments:

Jen said...

Kinley looks so happy to be tube free. What a sweetie pie!

Jen Miller

Dear6993 said...

What big smiles you have, Miss Kinley! You're Grandpa and Grandma, and Aunt Mary were bragging you up during their visit to Minnesota! I can see why. You are adorable! We are glad to know that you are getting settled in at home, and that you are growing stronger every day! We will come to meet you soon! Say 'Hi' to your Mom and Dad!

Love - The Dears!

MadelonLowellScripter said...

Way to go, Miss Kinley...purple is your color....but then so is pink ....green looks nice too...oh what ever you wear you look great!! Am glad there are more hours that you get to be tube free...nice feeling...keep growing! great team there!
lms

Fer said...

Kinley looks adorable!

Julie and Brian said...

Kinley - You are such a cutie! I love all the smiles.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, she has the cutest smile ever....she is so adorable!! Way to go on figuring out how to help her keep her feeds down....must be that mama and papa instinct. :) Glad things are going well! :)