Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Do I Look?

Kinley got all dressed up for her first trip back to Children's Mercy Hospital since being discharged a little over 2 weeks ago. This time the trip was just as an outpatient and Kinley got to come back home with mommy and daddy after her visit. She was all smiles because she got to see all her NICU friends and meet a few new friends in the special care clinic.

I am ready to go!


Yea, I can't wait to see my friends.



I wonder who I will get to see.






Back home with mommy and daddy. I think Kinley liked all the attention that she got at the hospital today. She pouted a little once we got home.


5 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! Look at those big healthy cheekers!

Jen Millers

Dear6993 said...

Oh my! What a doll! You look so healthy and beautiful. I am sure that the staff at CMH were amazed at how grown up you are! And what big smiles!! You are SO CUTE!!

And I am glad to hear that you are doing so well and that your lungs look so healthy. You are such a miracle baby! We are so excited to meet you. Hopefully soon!
Love - Aunt Karen and the Gang!

Melissa said...

I love her little jean shorts! So cute!

Amber said...

Kinley is adorable!

Fer said...

I love the outfit!