Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Found some more pictures

When I was looking on my camera for the pictures of Kinley napping I came across a couple from a few days ago that I had forgot about.

Everyone together, well minus me because someone had to take the picture.




Kinley is quite the Guitar Hero player. She must have worn herself out rockin so hard.

Kinley is going through a stage where all she wants is to be held upright so she can look around. It is so fun to see her get so excited about the smallest things.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ha! That Guitar Hero picture is so funny!

That's great that y'all got out and about to enjoy the nice weather.

Jen said...

Love the guitar pics - those are hilarious! Kinley is so cute! Sofie sleeps exactly the same way on her side with her head way back and her feet tucked together with one knee up. Silly girls!

Fer said...

OMg that pic of the guitar is so cute!

Teda858 said...

Do you think she could help me beat this one song I just can't get past?

Just wait for Guitar Hero World Tour to come out.....I can see it already, Kathy singing, Kevin drumming, and Kinley on the Guitar....You guys could have your own garage band! :)