Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 3rd - Absolutely No Changes

Today was a very quiet day. For the first time since Kinley was born there were absolutely no changes made during rounds.

While Kinley was awake Kathy and I did a little tummy time and rolling with her. She is doing so good with holding her head up. Kinley and I also got a bit further in Harry Potter. (In case any of you are huge Harry Potter fans. Yes, I made sure to start with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.)

Kinley ate all of her 30 cc bottles today and only vomited a tiny bit during her 2:00 pm feed. But we know that it was probably due to her vitamin with iron because some of it it was in her throw up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sometimes boring days are the best. I keep waiting to hear the big announcement that you're GOING HOME! I know it must be getting close. I can't wait to see Kinley at home with mommy and daddy!

The Millers

Fer said...

Me too :)

Melissa said...

Will they let you give Kinley her vitamin via the bottle? The nurse said I could do that and so now I'm mixing it with 15 mls, and so Jack isn't puking it up anymore. That stuff must be so nasty. I'm sure it's probably a little different since she isn't up to full feedings yet, though? Maybe that will be an option soon though. Poor little sweet thing!

We miss seeing you guys. Maybe we could stop and see you some evening...I have a little something I want to bring for Kinley if I can find what I'm looking for. :)

Take care guys~
Joe and Miss (and Jack)