Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Picture Update or Fashion Show?

Pictures from July 22nd

A truer statement could not be made.


Check out my matching pink socks.

I'll give you something to take a picture of dad!
Pictures from July 23rd

I thought it was Seep? I'm confused now.
Where did my binky go?

Ahhh, that's much better.
Spending some time with dad.

I think dad is trying to copy my hair style.
Pictures from July 24th
Look at all of this pink. I bet Aunt Mary loves this.

Just chillin' in my "crib," which happens to be a crib.

Does that camera ever run out of power?

5 comments:

Amber said...

Kinley is adorable! Thank you for sharing all those great pictures!

Amber

The Baldwin Family said...

Love the new pics! She is too cute!

Vicki Jensen said...

Kinley makes me smile. She is so cute and is looking so happy and healthy. Keep up the good work Kinley!

Melissa said...

She is so absolutely beautiful- it was so awesome to get to see her today and see how she has changed. We will miss seeing you guys every day in the NICU. I know you will be home soon, though, she is making such great progress. We are continuing to pray for you guys and think of you.

Again, she is absolutely adorable, I can't believe how cute she is! Seriously!! I know everyone says all babies are so cute, but she really is. Those big blue eyes are just so beautiful!!

By the way, Jack says hi. He wants to prep Kinley for the changes she will be facing- living in a home with a dark bedroom and big crib is kind of a freaky change for him! (this is what he said earlier tonight)

Love to your whole fam,
Joe, Melissa, and Jackson Adam :)

Fer said...

Kinley is so cute!