Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lenexa BBQ

Wow, June was a pretty busy month for us. Each year some good friends of ours compete in the Lenexa BBQ and we try to make it out to the event to support them and taste the delicious BBQ! This year we were lucky enough to be able to make it out again. It was pretty hot out, even for being the evening, but that didn't stop us from having a good time and eating some great BBQ.

Kinley liked to try out all the different chairs.





Finally we got a couple of pics of Chase and Kinley together and both looking at the camera!



3 comments:

Jody said...

Kinley is so freaking cute!

Kate M. said...

I love the updates and the big sister countdown! =) All my love, Kate

Kate M. said...

I love the updates, especially the big sister countdown! And I personally think Kinley should be in pigtails 24/7! =) All my love, Kate