Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Big Sister

One of the reasons that I am so far behind on blog posts is because of some exciting news. Kinley is going to be a BIG SISTER!! Her little brother is due October 13th. So far the little guy is growing well and looks healthy! We don't have a name picked out yet, no furniture has been ordered yet, and I can't find any bedding that I like so we haven't even started decorating the new nursery. Lots to do and time is flying by.

I keep trying to explain what is happening to Kinley, but I don't think she will understand until he is here. I hope she adjusts alright. I worry since she is used to being the center of attention being an only child for now, and the only grandchild on both my side of the family and Kevin's. Also, given all that Kinley went through after she was born, well, lets just say she might be a little spoiled.

For the most part Kinley seems to take everything in stride though, and I am sure she will be a great Big Sister once she warms up to the idea.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! Kinley will be a great big sister!!

Sarah and Barry Mayer said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!