Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out To Play?

Yesterday Kinley wanted to go outside and play. She got all dressed up and ready before I had to let her know that it was still too cold outside for her to play. Here is what she looked like all ready to go.



Kinley ended up playing inside with Kobi instead.

I don't think she was too happy with me for making her stay inside, but even though she was not smiling I still think she is cute.

5 comments:

Kathyb1960 said...

She is a DOLL! I just love her big eyes! It's like she's really looking RIGHT at you!

And so smart and talented she is to dress herself already! WOW!

I have been reading your blog since before she left the hospital, and I think every day she just gets cuter!

Ya'll are in my prayers!

Dear6993 said...

Kinley, you are adorable!! You are growing up so fast! Have a fun day! You're eyes just sparkle! I love seeing pictures! Thanks, Kathy & Kevin, for sharing them!

Love - Aunt Karen

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. Where do you get her clothes? Seriously, I don't know if I've seen a cuter little girl! I need to see her again!! :) It has been way too long! =)

Jody said...

Kobi looks a little disappointed too!

Fer said...

Cute?... She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!