Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kinley And Her Coffee?



Kevin and I don't really like the cold, and with Kinley neither one of us gets a whole lot of sleep, so we have been drinking more Starbucks than normal. (Thanks for all the gift certificates!) The last few times I have had Starbucks Kinley seemed really interested in my cup. The last time I asked for an empty kiddie cup and as you can tell, Kinley new what to do with it right away. I think she was a little disappointed that there was nothing to drink inside her cup, but maybe a sippy cup is on the horizon for her.

6 comments:

Fer said...

Awww so cute!

Amy AKA "Baba" said...

Her expression is priceless. I just love it. I almost picked the same background you guys have. We can't have that :).

I'm glad she is doing well. I can't believe how big she is getting and what a superstar she is.

Try to stay warm.

Amy
livianasjourney.blogspot.com

Dear6993 said...

Very very cute!! Kinley, your eyes are magical! And if your cousin, Eric, can wear all his KU and K-State clothes in Minnesota, then I am sure you are OK wearing your little UofM onsie! I am glad you had a good Christmas with your families! Keep up the good progress with your eating! You are amazing!

Love - Aunt Karen

Melissa said...

Haha. :) Way cute. Let me know if you find a sippy cup that works well with the thickener or what you're going to do- Jack LOVES cups and I want to try, but all of the ones I've found have super small holes in the spouts.

Take care guys!! Thanks for the update, as usual, she is adorable. :)

Jody said...

OK, I know you only mentioned the U of M onesie so you could mention that KU beat Minnesota! Yeah, yeah, whatever! I think Kinley will look better in maroon and gold. Of course Kinley would look cute in just about anything, even a pink tutu!

Liz and Shane said...

love her cute expressions. she is so photogenic.