Born May 25th, 2008
2:59 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
Length 19 3/4 inches

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kinley's Big Day

Today marks a pretty big milestone for Kinley. That is because today Kinley has been out of the hospital more than she has been in the hospital for the first time in her life! (Don't tell her that most babies hit this milestone before they are a week old, she is pretty excited about it.) Looking back I can't believe how long she was actually in the hospital. It seems like she has been home for such a long time when in reality she was in the hospital just as long. So, thanks to everyone at Children's Mercy Hospital who helped all three of us make it through those long, tough days and nights. Also thanks to all our friends and family who have been so supportive both while Kinley was in the hospital and since coming home. I don't know how we would have made it through without so much support. We really appreciate everything and feel so blessed to be where we are today. Here are some pics of Kinley on her big day because I know that is what everyone really wants to see.

As much as I try and stop her, I think Kinley is just going to be a thumb sucker for now.

Here Kinley is trying to play, but the college football games are on and Kinley loves to watch football.

Kinley and Kobi
More tummy time





5 comments:

Dear6993 said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MISS KINLEY! This is a huge milestone for all of you! And look how adorable you are! It is hard to imagine those photos from your early days in the hospital, and now here you are in your cute outfit, playing with your toys, and watching football! And this week you get to celebrate your Mama's birthday! Enjoy all of it!

Love - Aunt Karen

Fer said...

Congratulations! I love the photos!

Jen said...

Cute! Cute! Kinley pictures always make me smile! What a big milestone for you all. Hmmm, Sofie loves to watch football too. I think it's because that's what her and Daddy do all weekend while Mommy's working? Maybe these girls are tattling on their daddies! ;-)

Barb said...

I love Kinley's big blue eyes!
She looks like such a big girl in
her highchair and during tummy time! What a champ! Keep up the
great work Team Melcher! I enjoy
all of the pictures and I will
anxiously await all of your holiday
pics! Hugs to all and Kobi too!

Vicki Jensen said...

Congrats on this awesome milestone Kinley! You are growing so big and more and more beautiful each day. I don't know how much more cuteness I can take...OK- I can never get enough of Kinley's pics!

Vic